The DryVault system incorporates a complete system for the utility:
- Pipe Entries (450mm and larger)
- Pre-cast joints
- Poured-in-place sections
- Concrete haunching and support columns
Any type of deficiency can be sealed permanently with the DryVault system
The DryVault system comprises of a series of custom installed gaskets, water stops or injected resins to ensure the joint is 100% water-tight.
Simply specify “to be sealed using the DryVault system, as installed by Mountain Waterproofing” and know that your structure will remain dry.
- Reduced chamber install time for the pipe contractor
- No need to line up the pipe entry perfectly
- Custom fit on every application
- Installed by experienced waterproofing technicians!
- Five year warranty against water infiltration
- Entry can be cored, poured, jackhammered, square, oval, broken, etc...